Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Sabrina!

I'm in a little bit of shock that I am writing a post about Sabrina's 4th birthday. I really cannot believe that my sweet baby girl is now a big grown up girl who goes to school, plays soccer and is a very independently minded child. She decided about a day after her last birthday that she wanted a Toy Story party and what Sabrina wants, Sabrina gets..sometimes ;) We were so blessed that so many of our friends and family took the time out of their busy schedules to help us celebrate the birthday girl.



What a great way to wake up, presents!!!



Getting ready to blow out the candles!


Big hugs from cousin Evan. Sabby's BFF Katie does not look too thrilled to be sharing her friend :)


Katie helping Sabrina open her presents. These two are always side by side. I love their friendship!





I think the group decided it was a great party!

No comments: