Kyle and his little helper, Sabrina, have been spending a lot of time getting Baby Ferb's room ready for his big arrival in 11 weeks or less-yes I'm counting down the days already :) You would be too if your were carrying around a baby that does not stop moving, counts kicking me in the ribs or bladder as one of his most favorite activities and is measuring two weeks ahead :) Sabby seems really into learning how to sand and spackle and has been a big helper to her Daddy.So much so in fact that all she says she wants from Santa is a Handy Manny tool set :) Lots of love is going into that room for this special little boy!

Working with the spackle

"Daddy come over here and check out this spot I just fixed!!"
1 comment:
LOVE IT!! Here's to little girls helping their daddies (I did that too when I was little...)
Post a Comment