This afternoon Sabrina and I hosted our very first playdate in our new house! Sab's best buddy Katie and her mom Kara and our friend and Katie's aunt Bethy came over. Kara, Bethy and I have known each other since our Freshman year in HS and Bethy and her hubby Bill just moved back to the DC area so us older Ladies had a blast catching up and watching Sab and Katie play. Here are some pics from the day. For some reason(I think its cause she was sitting next to me) I don't have any pics of Bethy..but I swear she was there :)
BFF's forever :)

Banging on the door while Aunt Bethy goes potty :)

Sab showing off her flexibility

Katie running around with a book jacket.

Making messes

Aunt Kara bravely doing a poop check. Sab lost :(

Giving Scooby smooches

Sab running around like a mad woman.

Katie the firewoman!
No comments:
Post a Comment