Monday, November 3, 2008

17 mos

Well Sabrina is 17 mos now and we marvel on a daily basis how much she has grown. She has hit a grown spurt lately and has shot up in height seemingly overnight. All that food she eats has to go somewhere I guess :) She tries very hard to talk and the occasional word pops out. She says Hi Mama or Hi Nana or Hi Dada very well when she sees one of us. She can say her friend Katie's name, bye bye, baby, I'm thirsty and yes. She seems to "get" everything we are saying and doing and enjoys being right in the mix of things "helping". One very helpful thing she does is she tells me when she has going potty in her diaper. She points to her diaper and stands in front of us making a lot of noise until we tune in and get her changed. She has been a good sport while we make the transition from the apt to our new house. She LOVES the backyard there, I can see many afternoons spent watching her run around kicking her Dora ball and picking up leaves. she is still a very affectionate child and has started to just run up to you and hug your legs which has to be the cutest thing in the world! Ive been a bit neglectful with the camera but I do have these pics from the other day cause I thought she looked cute in her outfit. Oh and she can feed herself with a spoon now. Enjoy :)
















No comments: