We've been MIA for the past few weeks due to the fact we sold our house, moved into an apt and have been feverishly house hunting. In all the chaos I managed to misplace the battery charger for our camera so no pictures BUT I do have a video Kyle took of our budding fashionista. Sabrina is 15 mos now and loves loves loves to play dress up. She always wants me to brush her hair, loves putting on pretty dresses, playing with her pink fake leather purse with rhinestones and of course her costume jewelry. She really is a girly girl. Lately she has become fascinated with her Daddy's work shoes. I guess Mommy's shoe du jour, the flip flop was too unsophisticated for this diva, she goes straight for Daddy's leather shoes. Enjoy :)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment