It had been put off long enough. Her hair was always in her eyes and she looked pretty scraggly so I sucked it up and took Sab for her first haircut yesterday. We went to the Cartoon Cuts first and walked out because 1) there were about 2000 kids in line ahead of us and we had no idea how long it would take and 2) they wanted $16!!! to cut my 1.5 year old's hair. Now I know there are some moms who are enterprising and talented enough to cut their own kids hair but I am not one of them. I got an Unsatisfactory in cutting in Kindergarten and still have those same terrible cutting skills. So the decision to take her to a hair salon, for us, was really a no brainer. Luckily for us there was a Hair Cuttery in the same shopping plaza and we found this really nice lady with surgeons hands who would cut her hair for $10. She earned every penny of that let me tell you! Sab squirmed and slumped and twisted and pulled the entire time. I think that is why when she was done my pretty girl looked like a pretty boy. Think Moe from the Three Stooges. The important thing I keep repeating over and over and over again is that it could be worse and at least her hair is out of her face. Oh yes and it will grow back..it will grow back..it will grow back....please grow back...
BEFORE
BEFORE









SEE THE RESEMBLANCE??
No comments:
Post a Comment