
Bet I made you all pause for a second there, but sorry to disappoint the baby is not going to be from Kyle and I but Kyle's brother Brian and his wife Elaine. Sue Ellen and I co-hosted a baby shower for the mom to be and her little one this past Saturday. Elaine made out like a bandit and a good time was had by all. Of course when Sab heard there was going to be cake and lots of new friends to make she had to make an appearance. Some pics from the day!
The adorable mom to be. The general consensus is that Elaine may have swallowed a basketball and is not really pregnant. Only time will tell.

Some cute baby outfits
The parents to be. Look how happy and excited they look. Boy are they in for it!! :)
Her expression says it all. "Why in the world did Daddy tie a balloon to the back of my shorts??"
Sabrina getting in some cuddle time with her Grampy




No comments:
Post a Comment