Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy "Dad Dad's" Day, Kyle!

Sabrina is such a lucky little girl to have Kyle as her father. From the moment she was born she has had Kyle wrapped around her tiny little finger. He really is such an amazing father. He will come home after a 13 hr day at work and have nothing but smiles and hugs for his little girl. He is patient, fun and very loving with her. To her he is a walking and breathing toy. It beings me such joy to see the two of them together. Kyle and his female mini me :)

This year's Father's Day was spent at an antique car show then at a BBQ at Uncle Brian and Aunt Elaine's house where Sabrina met a larger than life Frog and had her first taste of filet mignon, which she loved naturally.

I just want to thank Kyle for being so supportive and loving this past year as I adjusted to the changes of being a SAHM and caring for a young baby. I know I was not always that easy to be around but you were always patient and understanding. Thanks for being such an amazing partner!!

Father's Day 2008 at the car show










Father's Day 2007. Boy do we look tired!!














What a Daddy's girl!









No comments: