Friday, June 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

So I know its the beginning of summer around here and I'm the first to admit I've been a total blogging slacker. I'm going to make an effort to stay more current but first we need to catch up. Lots has happened since early December :) so here goes:



Christmas evening found us breaking in the new XBOX Kinect Kyles parents gave us. We love it and the kids really enjoy how interactive it is.

My Christmas Chef-dinner this year was delicious as usual. Love that he cooks for us-its hard work but he does such a great job.
Posing with the Christmas loot
Getting Santa's water and cookies ready
With Grammie and Grampy at the Michl Christmas
We introduced Sabrina to the candlelit Christmas concert at the Kennedy Center this year. She LOVED it and loved having time with us and her grandparents. Big thanks to Uncle Tony who babysat Caleb!!
Us at the Kennedy Center

No comments: