Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First day of preschool!!!

This morning Sabrina went to her very first preschool class. She seems to like her teacher, her classroom, play doh and snack time but is still a little unsure about her classmates. Despite a case of butterflies in her tummy our Sabby handled being dropped off like a pro. She waved, smiled and said "See you later Mom" and went off to wash her hands. I think I was more nervous than she was. This will be the first time I won't be there to protect and look out for her and for me that is a hard thing. Only time will tell if we have made the right call with the school and how she adjusts but I have a feeling its all going to work out in the end.


Getting ready to leave for school!

Walking into school with Daddy and Caleb. Sabrina was super excited that her Daddy was able to come and see her off on her first day. He was the only Daddy we saw there!!

Washing her hands in her classroom!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I love all of the recent posts. I can't believe Caleb's 7 months now!!! I'm glad Sabrina's loving school. Bridget just started too, and she thinks she's pretty cool :)