Monday, August 16, 2010

Today was a milestone in Caleb's life: he had his first taste of people food! Needless to say he LOVED his sweet potatoes-big shocker right?? In fact he was so enthusiastic he was reaching with both hands and grabbing my hand that was holding the spoon and shoving it into his mouth. For a few minutes there I was afraid I was going to lose a finger or two. I assume it was akin to feeding a baby shark. :) This momma has been to the rodeo before so he was stripped down prior to his feeding. I worried needlessly as he did not allow one drop of food to fall lower than his chin. Here are some pics of our big boy in action:

Caleb making sure the spoon reaches his mouth.
Getting cross eyed watching the spoon come closer.


A little video of the big boy in action

No comments: