Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tinkersabrina turns 3

Last Memorial day weekend our friends and family all gathered at Pixie Hollow..aka.our house, to help Tinkersabrina, otherwise knows as: Sabby, miss moodypants, or #1, celebrate her third birthday. I think its safe to say a good time was had by all, but most especially by our little fairy.

Her Tinkerbell ice cream cake. YUM!!
The kids LOVED running through the sprinkler and playing with the bubbles. Snaps for Kyle and Brian for running around with the bubble machine so the kids literally had hundreds of bubbles falling on their heads.


Not sure who is having more fun here; Grampy Bill or Katie and Sabby :)

Here's Bethy organizing a game of soccer with the kids. If Kyle and Brian got snaps for running around in circles with a bubble machine then Bethy gets three snaps in a Z formation(Im showing my age here :) for running around the backyard with the kids while being 5 mos pregnant. The only way I was going to run while pregnant was if a)some derenged killer was chasing me or b)I was chasing the Good Humor Man
Between the sprinkler, bubble popping and general mayhem by the time we got to the cake and singing part of the party Sabrina was just about done.

I wonder if she will ever smile during The Happy Birthday song...
The party proved to be too much for Caleb and Tony.

No comments: