Friday, February 1, 2008

8 mos old!!

Ok so the past 8 mos with Sabrina have just FLOWN by. Wow! I cannot believe she will be a year old in just 4 short months. Life here has been very crazy. Kyle is on a proposal effort at work and is working 7 days a week(literally) and as some of you know we are trying to get our house ready to put on the market and that endeavor involves the renovation of three bathrooms. We have two out of three completed and have started on the last bathroom so I think all in all we are doing very well!

This past month for Sabrina saw her get her two front teeth on her upper jaw for a grand total of 4 teeth (yes we are still breastfeeding). She is not crawling yet..but we think she is almost there as she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. One of these days she will move forward(or backward :) instead of falling on her belly. She has started to try to pull herself up on things, especially Mommy. We have also officially entered what I like to call "Sabrina's best imitation of static cling" She is SUPER clingy to Mommy lately and just howls and whines if I walk away for even the shortest second. She is fine as long as there is someone else around to pay her attention but God forbid she is left alone, you would think she is being tortured. For a while there it was enough that I was in the same room with her, but it has now progressed to where I have to be looking at her and engaging her in some way. This is such a super fun stage. NOT!!! For the most part she is a sweet playful funny little creature..but dont be fooled..within that 27" frame lies a little tyrant that would make most grown men cower :) For all the aggravation I would not have her any other way, she may be a tyrant but she is OUR little tyrant.








"Pay attention to ME mommy!!"










"I'm ready for big girl bottles now!"








"Yeah! Attention from Mommy!"














Practicing her Jedi skills. The force runs strong with this one.









"Victory is mine!!!!"


No comments: